COMES is continously interested in improving the fabrication technologies, increasing the productivity, reducing the fabrication cost, as well as meeting all of our client’s technical requirements.
We are pleased to announce the commissioning, in June 2020, of the new workshop facility, 2,800 sqm., fully equipped, designed to manufacture special large- scale technological equipments, up to 200 To./ pcs., 45 m. length and 6 m. diameter. The investment value is 5 mil. euro and it is made through the company’s funds.
At the moment, we are running contracts worth over 3,8 mil. euro for fabrication of pressure equipments, thickness over 50 mm., and weight over 500 To., to be manufactured exclusively in the new worhkshop:
- Modernization project for gasoline hydrofinery, Belarus
- Transgaz project for gas compression, Gheraiesti Romania (in collaboration with INSPET and HABAU)
- Black Sea Oil & Gas (BSOG) Project- Midia Gas Development Project
COMES new facility operates with the following machines:
- 2 pcs. of 80 To./ each overhead, mobile cranes (including power line and tread)
- automatic welding boom
- CNC machining center with 3 axes DCX 22i 50 for tube sheets, thk. up to 300 mm.
- modern blasting/ painting (15 000 x 8 000 x 8 000 mm), acc. to international standards
- cutting machine 1 head Plasma Bevel & 1 head Oxi, (thk. for SS=120 mm, for CS=300 mm., L= 12.2 m, l= 2.5 m)
- modern equipments for destructive/ non-destructive control, thk. up to 100 mm.