- PV Elite 2018
- Nozzle Pro
- San’t Ambrogio NextGen 2018 (EN13445, AD2000, ASME codes)
- SOLID WORKS Simulation Professional 2015
- AUTOCAD & ZWCAD 3D standard
- cutting machine 1 head oxy & 1 head plasma bevel, 5 axes (max. thk. for SS 120 mm., for CS 300 mm, L= 12.2 m., l=2.2 m.)
- portable semi-automatic ferrule hole cutting equipment, brand TAG model EZPHC602 (thk. 5-70 mm.)
- oxy fuel cutting (max. thk. 120 mm.)
- plasma cutting (max. thk. 55 mm.)
- plate chamfering machine (thk. 80 mm., max. length 6 m.)
- mobile chamfering machine type CHP-21G (thk. 55 mm., angle: 22 and 55°, unlimited length)
- plate bending machine type SERTOM (thk. 100 mm.)
- plate bending machine (thk. 4-25 mm.)
- machining center CNC HURCO 22DCX: max. load on table (SK50) 8,000 kg; courses X-Y-Z: 2.200 x 1.700 x 750 mm.; position accuracy: Pmax (mm) mm 0,02; repeatability Ps (mm) mm 0.01; manufacture of tube sheets with diam. up to Ø 1,700 mm. and thk. up to # 400 mm.
- tube expanding equipment QUADROL with MK-400 rolling motor (range Ø15.87-63.5 mm.)
- processing of spare parts on lathe, diameter up to 1,500 mm and length up to 5,000 mm.
- processing of spare parts on round lathe diameter up to 4,000 mm and height up to 2,500 mm.
- processing on horizontal and vertical milling machines
- processing on coordinate drilling machine
- processing of spare parts on portable milling machine type FLP, length up to 5,000 mm., width up to 1,600 mm. and height up to 1,200 mm.
- processing on radial drilling machines
- plate bending on ABKANT, max. thk. 20 mm.
- pipe bending, different rays and angles, diameter in between 16-60 mm.
- mandrel tube bending using electric or pneumatic equipment, with control points and preset timing, diameter in between 12- 101 mm. and thk. 1,5- 4,6 mm.
- welding boom (CB- MATIC XLM 62×63) with 2 welding heads for tandem welding, diam. of equipment 6 m.
- MMA (SMAW) manual welding with electric arc;
- TIG (GTAW) manual welding in inert gas environment;
- GTAW automatic orbital welding in pipe tube plate;
- SAF (SAW) submerged welding;
- MIG – MAG (FCAW) wire welding in active and inert gas environment.
- post welding heat treatment in flame furnace (6 diesel burners – size inside 1,2000 x 5,000 x 3,750 mm.)
- INDUCAL equipment (medium frequency induction 2800 Hz)
- electric resistance furnace (600 x 1,200 mm.)
- fulminate (300 x 600 x 250 mm.)
- free blasting with metal beads, grid or electro-corundum.
- paint and primer using AIRLESS equipment
- pickling and passivation
DESTRUCTIVE CONTROL & NON- DESTRUCTIVE CONTROL
The destructive and non-destructive laboratories are equipped with high performance devices, operated by professional engineers, and are in accordance with ASME, PED/2014/68/EU and EN ISO 9712 standards. COMES is authorized to perform the following tests:
- mechanical testing, impact hardness
- resilience Charpy V
- chemical analysis
- corrosion tests for CS & SS
- non- destructive tests: X-ray, ultrasonic, magnetic particles, penetrating liquids
Our Quality division monitors the quality management system, for the continuous improvement of the company’s performance.