Integrating advanced deaerating concepts in state-of-the-art power plant engineering is a challenge. The Spray-type Deaerator is a single-vessel patented design with a worldwide installed base of more than 5.000 deaerators.
Combining the spray type technology patented by Stork Termeq and our great experience in manufacturing of pressure vessels, COMES S.A. is capable of producing and supplying high quality Daerators.
- Compact design with just a single vessel;
- Operating the Spray type Deaerator which provides threefold functionality (deaeration, pre-heating, storage);
- Cooperation with our partner as full service provider in deaerating technology;
- Applicable in a wide range of power plants: conventional, CCPP, CHP, CSP, nuclear and FPSO’s;
- Financial: reduced capital investment and the lowest TCoO;
- Operational: longlife design, reliability and availability;
- Convenience: single point of contact for your project.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITIES
- Customer oriented deaerator design;
- Customer support during FEED;
- Software tool for Deaerator Designer tool;
- Continuous R&D-program, e.g. focusing on steam accumulators;
- Retrofits (of existing dome / tray type deaerators).
Type Deaerator Application and specifications: