In order to store or transport gas or liquids, as basic material, intermediate or final COMES offers the following types of tanks:
- reservoirs – operating at atmospheric pressure;
- pressure vessels – working under pressure or vacuum.
- Diameter: max. Ø 5500 mm.
- Length: 30.000 mm./section
- Shell Thickness: max. 63 mm.
- Temperature min./max.: -40° 600°C
- Pressure: max. 450 bar
- Weight: max. 80 tone
Carbon Steel, Carbon Steel Alloy, Stainless Steel, Clad Steel (Monel), Duplex, Super Duplex, Cu-Ni Alloy etc.