Columns are chemical apparatus used in rectification, distillation, adsorption operations. Depending on the way the phase contacts are made, columns are classified in:
- contact elements continuously arranged- regulated forms, or other;
- contact elements discontinuously arranged – with trays;
- without contact elements – with film or pulverising.
- Diameter: max. Ø 5500 mm.
- Length: 30.000 mm./section
- Shell Thickness: max. 63 mm.
- Temperature min./max.: -40° 600°C
- Pressure: max. 450 bar
- Weight: max. 80 tone
Carbon Steel, Carbon Steel Alloy, Stainless Steel, Clad Steel (Monel), Duplex, Super Duplex, Cu-Ni Alloy etc.