History

 

1977

COMES appeared as the Mechanical Plant of the Chemical Company in Savinesti.

 

1991

The company was registered, acc. to 1213/ 20.11.1990 law, as a joint stock company and changed its name into COMES Savinesti (Mechanical Company for Special Equipments).

 

2004 – 2009

COMES receives the most important certifications & authorizations, in the field, for production of heat-transfer & pressure equipments (PED 2014/68/UE, AD 2000-Merkblatt HP 0, ASME U1, U2, R stamp, TR CU 032, 010, SR EN 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2008, ISO 9001: 2015 etc).

 

2013 – 2015

COMES developes several investment programs, worth over 2.5 mil. euro,  on construction of the second workshop and rehabilitation of the old workshop by acquisition of advanced technological equipments.

 

2017 – 2020

Development of a new investment program on building another workshop facility, same location, fully equipped, for fabrication of heavy equipments in between 80 – 160 tons.